Finance & Banking
In our Web 2.0 world, organizations large and small, are increasingly reliant on Web access for business but in terms of security and data protection, being web-enabled has created an unprecedented risk environment filled with new threats and vulnerabilities. Enabling safe business transactions and safeguarding against inbound threats like spam, malware, and inappropriate content, is critical.
It requires a strong commitment against all Web-based threats and Burstek understands and shares that commitment. Burstek delivers web security solutions for organizations with 25 users to large distributed enterprises, and across all business sectors. Burstek is flexible, customizable, and affordable.
Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GIBA) Compliance
Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance
California Civil Code Section 1798.8 Compliance
Burstek combines two robust solutions, WebFilter and LogAnalyzer to optimize Web security, compliance, productivity, and network resources.
- WebFilter blocks access to inappropriate Web sites - XXX, Extreme & Violence, Hate Speech, etc., driving responsible online behavior and compliance with usage policies
- WebFilter's URL database is updated daily and delivers 60+ predefined categories
- Active Directory integration supports flexible and intuitive policy creation
- Controls bandwidth consumption and applications including streaming media and social networking
- LogAnalyzer reports on all outbound Web activity creating graphical categorized reports
- LogAnalyzer reports on multiple log file formats and combines into a single report
- Burstek Solutions help reduce costs and eliminate operational headaches
- Scalable solutions - 25 users to large distributed enterprises