1. The information we collect: The information we collect generally falls into the following two categories: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. The Personally Identifiable Information we collect when you use our site or in the process of conducting business with us, may include but is not limited to your name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, employer and job title. We request Personally Identifiable Information when you order a product, participate in certain promotional activities, fill out surveys and correspond with us. It will be clear when we require personal information, because we will ask you for it and you will have a choice about how we use that information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. The non-personally identifiable data we collect when you visit our site may include the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the Web site that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which URL you next go to, which browser you used to come to our site, your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, and any search terms entered on our site. This Statement also contains more information about how we use "cookies" to collect this data.
2. Why we collect your information: Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide customers with superior service and for those using our website, to provide a smooth, efficient, and personalized experience. For example, if you purchase products or request information, we use your Personally Identifiable Information to fill your order or provide the requested information. We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to analyze how visitors use our site and what they are looking for. Consequently, this information helps us to improve the content of our site and to make our site easier to use.
3. How we use your information: We gather and use information in a number of ways, including the following:
Surfing: We collect certain Non-Personally Identifiable Information when you visit our site. We collect this information to help run our site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our site.
Ordering: We collect Personally Identifiable Information when you purchase our products. We collect this information to deliver your order, to obtain payment, and to communicate with you about the status of your order.
Technical support: We may collect certain information when you request technical support for your Burstek products. This information is necessary to identify your systems, understand the configuration of the products, diagnose your questions, and provide solutions.
Online surveys and polling: We collect Personally Identifiable Information from customers who volunteer to complete surveys or participate in polls. We use this information to improve our products and services.
Newsletters and promotional e-mails: We collect Personally Identifiable Information when you ask to receive newsletters, promotional e-mails, and other information. We use this information to provide you the information you request.
Contact information: If you contact us, we may keep a record of your correspondence or comments, including Personally Identifiable Information, in a file specific to you. We use this information to help us provide better service in the event you contact us again.
Lists: We purchase Lists with people's Personally Identifiable Information.
4. Sharing your information: We do not sell, trade, or rent to others the Personally Identifiable Information we collect. Unless we have your permission, we will not share the Personally Identifiable Information you provide with anyone outside of Burstek and only for the purposes described above.
5. Your choices: Burstek will not use or share the Personally Identifiable Information collected in ways unrelated to the purpose for which you provided the information, without providing you a choice whether to permit any such unrelated uses. If you change your mind about receiving further information from Burstek, let us know by sending an e-mail with your name, full mailing address and e-mail address to email@example.com
6. Protecting your information: Burstek acknowledges your trust and is committed to protecting the information you provide. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy, and ensure proper use of information, we have employed physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
7. Contact us: If you have any questions or concerns about Burstek, use of your information or about this Privacy Statement, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org