LASE Sizing Guideline
LogAnalyzer SE™ Sizing Guideline
The information listed below should be used to form a starting point for environment design when deploying bt-LogAnalyzer SE™. It is highly recommended you do initial load testing to determine a baseline for additional performance considerations.
Servers: SQL Server - HP DL380 G4 (SQL 2005 Server) Dual Intel Xeon 3.6GHZ processors 4 GB PC2-3200 400MHz Memory Gigabit Server Adapter 6x 10KRPM 72GB U320 Hard Drivers Drive Configuration: 1x R1 – Operating System (2 Drives) 1xR0 – Data Files (2 Drives) 1xR0 – Log Files (2 Drives) Operating System & SQL Version Server 2003 Standard SP2 SQL 2005 Web Server - Lenovo 8702 (Web Server) Intel Core 2 Quad 2.3GHZ Processor 6 GB SDRAM 600GB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive Gigabit Network Adapter Server 2008 R2 Standard
- Amount of Data Loaded: 2 GB
- Load/Categorization Time: 7-9 Hours
- Total Number of Records: ~6 Million
- Database Size after Load: 3.4 GB (Does not include Reports Database)
- 3 Minutes for Executive Report
- 20 Minutes for Enterprise Summary Report
- ~60 Minutes each for Complete User Audit Detail and Global Report Types
Note: Report Times subject to selections and configuration options. Heavily detailed reports that span a large time period will increase report generation times and size.