How To: Run a report for a specific User in LA6
How do I run a report on a specific user?
- Open the bt-LogAnalyzer management console, then click on the “+” sign next to ‘Reports’
- Right-click on the desired report, and select ‘Properties’
- Click on the ‘Customize’ tab, then click on the ‘Edit’ button in the Users section
- Click on the radio button next to ‘Individual users and Groups’, then click the ‘Add…’ button
- Select either ‘Users or NT Groups…’ or ‘Organization Units And Users…’, then select the user from Active Directory, or type in the username. Click the ‘OK’ button
- Click the ‘OK’ button. Right-click on the newly-modified report, and select ‘Generate’