How To: Generate a user count for a specific date range for a specific log source from LogAnalyzer SE
Q: How do I generate a user count for a specific date range for a specific Log Source from LogAnalyzer SE™?
- Create a new report in LogAnalyzer SE™
- On the ‘Common Options’ tab, select ‘Global’ and clear all the checkmarks in the report types section. Select only ‘Top Web Sites'
- Configure the report date range and Log Source
- Ensure the ‘Maximum report lines’ is unchecked
- Generate the report and look at the Total for the 'Users' column