How To: Generate a report using the results of a previously generated report
How to generate a report using the results of another report?
In this example, you would want to identify all of the users who accessed a specific website on a specific date or date range.
- Create and Generate a Global 'Top Web Sites' report for the date(s) in question (I.E. Jan 4th).
- While that report is running, Create a new report and select the 'Global' Report Type option.
- Select the 'Top Users Activity - Web Pages' sub report.
- Make sure the proper options are set on the customize tab and click OK.
- When the Top Web Sites report completes, view the report results in the LogAnalyzer interface.
- On the left side of the screen should be a 'Result as Parameters' option. Click on this option.
- Now select the second report you created in step 2 above from the drop down list.
- In the 'Results for Filtering' section, expand the 'WebSites' container and locate the site you.
- Place a check mark next to the WebSite and then click 'Generate'.
- The new report will list all users who accessed that website.