How To: Export LogAnalyzer 6 Settings
Exporting bt-LogAnalyzer 6 Settings
Note: If you have a large number of report results, you may wish to delete some of your older reports prior to exporting your settings. Any report results currently in the application will be exported.
- Open the bt-LogAnalyzer management console.
- Right-click on the bt-LogAnalyzer Server in the top portion of the left window pane.
- Select ‘All Tasks’ -> ‘Settings Export’.
- Click ‘Next’ at the bt-LogAnalyzer Settings Export window.
- Accept the default location or select ‘Change’ to select a new location for the exported files.
- Verify the options and select ‘Export’ (Depending on the size of the C:\Program Files\Burst Technology\bt-Loganalyzer\results directory, this operation could take a long time to complete)