How To: Automatic Control List Update
How do I automatically update the Control List?
- In the LogAnalyzer SE user interface, Select ‘Categories’ | ‘Import Categories’
- Select the ‘Automatic Updates’ tab
- Ensure that the ‘Enable automatic update’ check box is enabled/checked
- Enter the desired time to download the Control List, and then select the desired recurrence. Be sure to leave the default download URL: http://www.burstek.com/release/v4
- If LASE is behind a proxy server that requires authentication for internet access, enter the necessary credentials in the ‘Run automatic updates as’ section, then click ‘Apply’
- If you would like to be notified of successful and/or failed attempts to download the Control List, you can navigate to the ‘Notification Delivery’ tab, and select the desired options
Note: The SMTP settings must be configured in the application for email notifications to function properly.