How To: Add a new URL to a Category in bt-LogAnalyzer SE
How do I add a new URL to a category in bt-LogAnalyzer SE™?
- Open the bt-LogAnalyzer Web Interface
- Enter the password for the interface in the upper right corner
- Hover over 'Categories' on the task bar and select 'Category List' from the drop-down menu that appears
- Locate the category that you want to modify and select the Categories Properties button next to the red X on the right side of the table
- Click on the 'Included URLs' option
- Enter the proper masks for the URL that you would like to include in the category. (See 'How do I create an appropriate URL mask?')
- When completed click 'Add'
Note: The new masks will take effect for all categorization operations after this date. To have data previously categorized utilize the new masks, please categorize all existing log data.