How To: Add a new URL to a Category in LogAnalyzer
How do I add a new URL to a category in the URL Control List?
For WebFilter and bt-LogAnalyzer 6
In the bt-LogAnalyzer management console, expand ‘URL Control List’, right-click the desired category, and then select ‘Properties’.
Click the ‘Included URLs’ tab
Enter the desired URL, website, or webpage to include into the category. Asterisks (*) may be used as wildcards. For example, to include the entire acme.com website, you would include two masks: *//acme.com* and *.acme.com*
Repeat as necessary
For bt-LogAnalyzer SETM
- Open the bt-LogAnalyzer SETM and click on the Categories on the top menu bar.
- Select Category List from the drop down menu
- Locate the Category you want to modify in the list and click the Categories Properties icon on the left side of the list.
- At the top of the page, click ont he Included URLs option
- In the URL Properties line, enter the URL Masks and click the Add button.